This is one of the cheaper monthly cigar clubs available, but for a good reason (keep reading to find out why). CI is a huge name in the cigar retail business, and we’ve always had a great experience ordering from them. Here’s what we know about their club…
Our Cigar of the Month Club is a veritable no-brainer. Each delivery includes a delicious, monthly variety of aged, premium cigars from the world’s finest regions, crafted by the biggest names and cigar-makers, and personally selected by our knowledgeable and often cigar-snobbish cigar geeks. Macanudo, Romeo y Julieta, Rocky Patel, Cohiba, Gurkha, La Gloria Cubana, Tatuaje….no brand or factory is safe. We’ll select from our massive inventory of premium and super-premium cigars. The highly rated, the rare, the small-batch, the latest releases. We’ve got’em all and we’ll feature them for you, month after month.
- Cost: $19.95 plus a $5 handling/setup fee for the first month only
- Cigars: 4 (this is why it is cheaper than other clubs)
- Newsletter: called the Tobacco Leaf, it details each and every cigar, with a newsletter, cigar reviews, tricks of the trade, mindless jokes, valuable information, useless information, and members-only specials on cigars and accessories
- Discount: special members-only discounts offered (not a flat % off like some clubs)
- Bonus: free cigar cutter with your first month
Unfortunately, we could not find a sample of one of their previous months shipments. So all we know is that you’ll get “a new and exciting selection of fine, hand-rolled, premium cigars delivered to your doorstep monthly.”
Cigar Club Reviewer’s Take
On one hand, this is the cheapest club we’ve found. On the other hand, you only get 4 cigars per month. Perhaps that is ideal if you only smoke one per week though. We’ll definitely be trying this club out. Check back soon for our full cigar of the month club review!
User Reviews and Comments
They also offer a “Double Decker” option if 8 cigars a month for $29.
Good point Jay. If you take advantage of the Double Decker option, you get double the cigars for only $10 more. Thanks for pointing that out!
But is that just a doubled up amount of those 4 cigars or is it another 4 different sticks?
Yeah, it doubles up the same 4 cigars – so two of each. Nice if you happen to like the selection, but a bummer if you’re not a fan of one or more of them.